Serge Ferrari Batyline Duo Sling Fabric
Ex Works Pricing
Batyline durability with a vibrant look.
Batyline Duo is a resistant fabric, combining one warp thread and two weft threads for subtle colour combinations and a textile effect. 4 references with a twist effect: random weave, giving a flecked effect to the fabric.
Lounge chairs, dining chairs and accessories, office and desk chairs
• Durable: extreme outdoor resistance without sagging thanks to Serge Ferrari’s SmartYarn Technology.
• Elegant: sophisticated color depth,
a unique twist effect.
• Safe and sustainable: Batyline® Duo is phthalate free and recyclable at the end of its service life.
Customize Your Product
— Fabrication guide & cleaning instructions available upon request
— Visualize & play with custom colors and weaves with Serge Ferrari’s Penelope Software.
* This material will behave similar to a velvet; fabricate from only one direction off the role. Please review the fabrication instruction manual and video for this product prior to use.
**Multiple factors effect coated fabric durability and appearance retention, including end-user application and proper maintenance. Wyzenbeek results above 100,000 double rubs have not been shown to be a reliable indicator of increased coated fabric lifespan.
Industrial capacity operational in 2022
Quoted technical characteristics are average values with a +/- 5% tolerance. Our products are subject to improvements resulting from technical developments and we reserve the right to modify their characteristics at any time. The purchaser of our products is responsible for checking the above data.
• Openness factor: 8%
• Tensile strength (warp/weft):
EN ISO 1421
• Elongation under load 20 daN (warp / weft):
≤ 2 % / ≤ 3 %
EN ISO 1421
• Weather resistance:
GS = 4 at 700h
ASTM G154: UVA340
• Mold resistance:
Method A, Excellent
EN ISO 846-A
• Extreme working temperatures:
-22°F / +158°F
M2 NFP 92-507
B1 DIN 4102-1
pass IMO MSC.307(88) (2010 FTP Code) Annex 1 Part 8
pass CAL TB 117
B-s2,d0 EN 13501-1
• Quality: ISO 9001
• Environment: ISO 14001
We recommend Serge Ferrari Cleaner 500 to clean and maintain Batyline membranes
Calming Seashell, Cool Autumn, Modern Sophistication, Tropical Vibrance
Aloe vera 5391, Amethyst 51062, Atoll 5347, Avocado 50867, Brown Sugar 5394, Concrete Grey 50868, Cruise 50869, Duck 50870, Flamenco 51064, Gentian 5009, Ginger 50871, Jade 51069, Jungle 51063, Leather 50872, Light Beige 5393, Onyx 5384, Orange 5329, Pearl 50879, Plum 5395, Polynesia 51068, Raffia 5392, Sapphire 51067, Siena 50874, Sky 51061, Storm 50890, Sunnyside 51066, Vitamin 51065
No ratings found yet!